Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Toast anyone?

Tonight, Jon was trying to get Seth to go to bed. After Jon came downstairs, Seth got out of bed for the 100th time and sneaked downstairs. Upon seeing Seth, Jon said, "Go back to bed or toast!" Seth immediately replied "Toast!" He obviously mistook the warning for a snack offer and then was sorely disappointed when he didn't get any toast after all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you started a blog! I love all these stories and I can totally hear your voice while I read them. And little Miss Elizabeth is just plain pretty. I am so in love with her hair and want her to transplant some to Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm really bad at posting, but I love checking others. Your little girl is SOOOOOOO cute. Don't you love when they laugh from deep down?!?!

    ReplyDelete