On Saturday we had a very full day. In the morning Jon and I were able to attend the sealing of the Cruz family in the Denver Temple. It was beautiful. Jon's parents watched the kids (thanks so much!) Later that day we all went to a graduation party for Daniel Sturgell and Brandon Smith who both used to be in our ward (congrats boys!) The food at the party was so delicious. Because of Seth's allergies, I almost never get to eat some of my favorite foods. It was such a treat to enjoy homemade chicken salad on croissants, broccoli salad, and potato salad. I relished every bite!
Seth said some funny stuff, as usual. He and I were hanging out outside during part of the graduation party. There were some teenage boys riding by on their skateboards. Seth looked straight at them and said, "Hey guys". One of the boys said, "What's up" and gave him a nod. Then Seth was walking across some rocks and he said, "This is more fun than skateboarding. I am walking on rocks." The simple joys of life. Then he pointed at a house across the street and said, "Is that college?" (I had previously been explaining to him that Daniel and Brandon would be going to college.) When I answered 'no', Seth said, "It sure looks like a college." Whatever that means!
That night we got to play one of our all-time favorite games, Settlers of Catan, with our friends the Nix's. Jon won and enjoyed every moment of the win.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seth is sooo cute!!! Walking on rocks is pretty cool if you think about it... you never know which way your foot is going to slip.
ReplyDelete