Seth turned three years old! We had a family only party this year. Jon's parents and Jon's sister Cathy's family came. There were presents and cupcakes, which I thought made for a pretty good party. However, when I was putting Seth to bed that night he said, "When am I going to have my birthday party?" I said, "You just had one, remember, your cousins came and we had cupcakes?" He replied, "Yeah, but where were the hats and horns to blow?" I guess he didn't think it was a real party if there weren't any party hats! Sorry honey, I'll try to do better next year!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Seth's Birthday Party
Seth turned three years old! We had a family only party this year. Jon's parents and Jon's sister Cathy's family came. There were presents and cupcakes, which I thought made for a pretty good party. However, when I was putting Seth to bed that night he said, "When am I going to have my birthday party?" I said, "You just had one, remember, your cousins came and we had cupcakes?" He replied, "Yeah, but where were the hats and horns to blow?" I guess he didn't think it was a real party if there weren't any party hats! Sorry honey, I'll try to do better next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment