Jon and Seth went out to fly his new birthday kite. It lasted about 10 minutes before Seth became inpatient and ran at the kite. When he grabbed it, a huge gust of wind began to swirl and the kite start to quickly spin and Seth became tied up in knots. It was quite funny to watch. I do not think I could have tied him that well had I tried.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
A Tangled Seth
Jon and Seth went out to fly his new birthday kite. It lasted about 10 minutes before Seth became inpatient and ran at the kite. When he grabbed it, a huge gust of wind began to swirl and the kite start to quickly spin and Seth became tied up in knots. It was quite funny to watch. I do not think I could have tied him that well had I tried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to blogging world Sara! I'm so proud! And I love the current posts! If you can keep up this rate, I would love it! Seth and Elizabeth are as cute as ever! And I hope they are showing you a great Mother's Day! Love you!!
ReplyDelete